High Quality Green Mung Beans for Sell
- Company Name:Agrotar 99 Sek Kft
- Registration Date:2016. 02.29
- Contact:Mark Salzboc
- Related Keywords:Mung Beans
Agrotar 99 Sek Kft
ur organization is highly acclaimed in offering Mung Beans to our customers. Mung Beans are also known as Mung Beans or green gram. our Mung is cultivated by using best techniques by leading vendors of the market. Furthermore, we are offering these at reasonable rates.offered range has several nutritional contents. Offered range is rich in protein and vitamin .
Excellent source of nutrients
Enhanced shelf life
High nutritional value
High protein content
Products:Green & Red mung beans
Size: 2.8mm, 3.0mm
Packing: 25kg / 50kg PP bag.
Grade:Gravity machine cleaned
shelf life : 2 years
Packing :25kg pp.50kg bb. packing or as per the customer's request
Standard Documents For shipment:
-Bill Of Lading
-Certificate Of Quality, Quantity And Weight
-Certificate Of Origin
-Insurance Policy (If Cif Price)
1. All Mungbean covered by these Standards are to be Machine Dressed
2. Appearance; Based on visual assessment against the standard sample at the time of testing. Appearance is determined on uniformity
of colour, shades of colour, insect damage, lustre, brightness of colour, condition of skin coat and any other characteristics that effect
test is conducted on 300 seeds and tested as presented.
3. Purity; By the International Seed Testing Association rules. Prohibited Seeds (nil tolerance) NSW & QLD lists. Nil Fungal bodies allowed
a. AQIS standard for soil/stone states that soil should not be superficially obvious
b. Manufacturing Grade will be 97% by ISTA but it must have a total purity of 99% of mungbean material.
4. Size Grading; 98% must be within a 2mm range based on slotted sieves and within this range 75% must be within 0.8mm. (Seed size
will be recorded on the certificate)
5. Moisture; By International Seed Testing Association rules.
6. Defect Type; Photo graphic charts are to be used in conjunction with appearance and parameter tests to determine overall grade. The
four defect types of pod scale, seed coat, stained, and wrinkled are outlined by the photograph charts to determine sound and defective
7. Germination; By the International Seed Testing Association rules. Hard seed to be reported. Hard seeds not to be counted as
germinable seed (excluded) for varieties Berken, Delta Emerald and Satin. There is no hard seed limit for Regur, Celera or Green
9. Over-soaks; Percentage of Mungbeans which imbibe after submerging in water at 32 degrees for one hour.
10. Charcoal Rot; Presence of Charcoal Rot tested at 28 degrees for 4 days.
11. Microbiological Standards;
a. Ecoli< 10/g
b. Coli forms< 103/g
c. Salmonella Nil/25g
d. If less than tolerance ‘Not Detected’ is to be reported
12. Sprout Test; As per AMA approved procedures.
13. Lowest grade of any one of the above tests will be the overall grade given.
Contact customer care for more details and specifications including recent prices list .
Other products from this supplier
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931